Sound story
Hey bloggers, today we are going to talk about my experience doing the sound story. In this project, I worked with Antwan Simmons. We used IMovie, to help with editing everything, adding sound effects, and doing nice transitions to make it easier for the viewer to understand. Some of the difficulties I faced doing this blog is trying to find the perfect sound so everything can fit with each perfectly.
Additionally, Antwan and I were trying to convey the Titanic but from another human point of view. I learned how you can use random materials and you can turn it to a random sound effect. For example Antwan used a glass bottle and we were able to make a pretty good bell sound. The only thing I would do differently is reduce the word count. We didn’t need that much words, our sound story project was easy to understand. This experience was really cool and I would want to do this again.
Comments
Post a Comment