Brainstorming

 What's up bloggers,


We are now about to start working on our film opening, but there is one problem, my group and I has to make a decision on what this opening film will be about. there have been a multitude of ideas that has been presented on the table. Some notable ideas was something centered around basketball, another one was about wandering around a city. But the one me and my group have been really discussing is the day of the life of a depressed kid who hides their feeling around everyone with their bright smile. So far, that has been the best idea we have came up with maybe later on we will find something that is much better. 


Next, when speaking about the genres, we have a lot to choose from. My group and I narrowed our choices to these three. That would be comedy, sports, and tragedy. When we were discussing our first thought was comedy since we have the exact people for the comedic route. Antwan and I, we believe that we are very comedic people and Marco has his comedic side also. All my life, I have been watching movies filled with comedy, I love films that makes me laugh. So we all thought at first why not easy decision, but it wasn't. As time went on we realized that there are some cons with comedy that may outmatch the pros. We can try to make to go the comedic right but, if we make jokes no one understands, the whole entire opening film will be awkward and kinda hard to watch. 


Moreover, we have sports. This genre is pretty generic since a lot of people will be partaking in that genre. For me, this was one of my options because I have been playing sports since I was little kid. I had dreams and aspirations of making it to the NBA and I still do. I believe that if we were going to do sports me, Marco, and Antwan would make a perfect fit for that. For me since, I believe that I am really good at basketball we could have done something with that, Marco is very at soccer, and Antwan is a really good football player. My group was discussing how it could be a entraining film opening, with the sound of getting hit by a tackle, the squeaky noise basketball shows make with the ball bouncing, and the sound of playing soccer through grass. However, again. this topic is really generic and we want to do something different, we do not want to be like everyone else. 


Lastly, we have tragedy. This is an option that really intrigued all of us. Our group was discussing how we can document the struggles of someone battling depression. In genres like these, the audience may feel a lot more connected to the characters. Some people can relate to what the character is going through. Tragedy is a excellent to express a characters 's emotions in a very sad depressing way. Also, in today's day and age, mental health is a big topic that everyone is talking about. We can reiterate the importance of mental health and speaking out if you need help. 

Why is Brainstorming important for Entrepreneurial Success? - StartupXs



Comments

Popular Posts