Final project Mood Board
What's up bloggers,
We are doing another mood board. In my previous mood board, we make it about a movie we enjoyed. For that mood board I choose "The Bee movie." The bee movie is a movie full of joy and happiness and I tried to make my mood board reflect that. Now this mood board will be the complete opposite because our film will be very sad and depressing.
Since our film will be generally sad, it only made sense to make my mood board aesthetic to be very grayish and gloomy. I wanted how the young boy is doing mentally. As you can see from this mood board you can tell that he is obviously not doing so well. I incorporated many photos of sadness and different quotes to show the young boy sadness and depression. One notably quote I used was, "Give me back my laughter." Doing the film opening the young boy is very jubilant, laughing with his peers being a regular kid. I wanted to use this quote to show that the young boy just wants to be happy again.
Moreover, I included another quite in my mood board, "people cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been too strong for too long." This quote emphasizes the importance of expressing emotions and seeking help when needed. It conveys the idea that crying is not a sign of weakness but rather a natural response to enduring challenges. The message is clear, It is okay to ask for support and to let your emotions out. Holding everything in can be very overwhelming, and this quote encourages the understanding that showing vulnerability is a strength, not a flaw.
Comments
Post a Comment